To apply for the CI Price (indigent assistance) you must be pre-registered and have paid at least half of your program fee before we spend time getting you assistance.
Please follow the instructions:
1. Apply at least 2 weeks prior to your program. A medical card does not guarantee assistance. Out of state medical cards do not work.
2. Apply by texting 937-767-0178 your medicaid card (from the Dept of Human Services) or SSDI letter.
3. Complete Household income form. We will need your social and birthday to get approval.
4. We need pay stubs or unemployment summaries.
5. Then, the office text/ email you back if you are approved for assistance. Please do not call back to back and keep hitting redial.
6. You must be a resident of Ohio to apply for assistance.
7. We will email you your new program cost once you are approved.
IF YOU SUBMIT FALSE INFORMATION YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO THE COURTS.
Indigent Income Form in Word
ARC DIP Pandemic Protocol:
Anyone who is ill can not attend. We are checking temperatures, anyone over 100 degrees will not be allowed in.
Please bring mask - follow CDC & state guide lines.
Bring anything hygienic that you feel you need.
Please maintain 6' away from other clients when arriving and during program.
Sanitation Supplies & Protocol
Bleach Spray or Rubbing Alcohol & Towels; Lysol Spray;
Latex Gloves; Forehead Temperature Device or Strip
(temperatures are taken on arrival & daily)
By completing your program during the pandemic, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Al completar su programa durante la pandemia, asume voluntariamente todos los riesgos relacionados con la exposición a COVID-19.