To apply for the CI Price (indigent assistance through OhioMHAS) you must be pre-registered and have paid at least $100 of your program fee.
Please follow the instructions:
1. Apply at least 2 weeks prior to your program. A medical card does not guarantee assistance. Out of state medical cards do not work.
2. Apply by texting 513-201-8819 your medicaid card (from the Dept of Human Services) or SSI/SSDI letter.
Or, if you do not have any of the above, apply as low income individual:
1. Complete Household income form. We will need your social and birthday to get approval.
2. We need pay stubs or unemployment summaries.
3. You must be a resident of Ohio to apply for assistance.
Indigent Income Form in pdf
To apply for Jenny's Fund
(pays $50 of your program fee)
Please send an email to email@example.com with your current situation.
Main qualification is a single parent, working, and low income. Approval is decided on a case by case basis.